Delhi Driver Yojana @ http://transport.delhi.gov.in- In a press conference on Covid 19, Delhi CM Kejriwal announced to provide monetary assistance to all the drivers of the state who have been affected by the lockdown. Under this Delhi Driver Yojana, CM has proposed to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs.5000/- to all the individuals having para-transit vehicles in the state provided they must fulfill the essential requirements.
UPDATE: A Financial assistance to Delhi drivers to help them to overcome the financial crunch they are going through due to corona lockdown will be provided soon. The registration process has started today i.e. from 13th April 2020 (9:45 am onward). Check the registration link below.
Table of Contents [hide]
Delhi Para Transit Vehicle Driver Rs.5000 Scheme
The application link is also made available below in this article. Interested people need to stay in contact this post and also the official website of Delhi Parivahan Nigam for more updates.
Delhi Driver Yojana
In a recent tweet, Kailash Gahlot Delhi’s Transport Minister attached the press release providing the complete information about this one-time financial assistance proposal to the drivers of the national capital. He tweeted that this proposal will help the drivers to beat the financial distress they are facing due to the ongoing lockdown.
जैसा कि आप सभी जानते हैं कि पूरे देश को कोविद 19 महामारी से लड़ने के लिए तालाबंदी के दौर से गुज़र रहा है और इस लॉकडाउन ने लाखों लोगों की आजीविका को प्रभावित किया है। हालाँकि,केंद्र और राज्य सरकार लगातार विभिन्न वर्गों और श्रेणियों को अलग-अलग कोरोना राहत पैकेज प्रदान कर रही है| इसी तरह, दिल्ली सरकार ने ऐसे कठिन समय में जरूरतमंदों की मदद करने के लिए विभिन्न पैकेजों की घोषणा की है। इस ही पंक्ति में, हाल ही में, दिल्ली सरकार ने राज्य के प्रत्येक पैरा-ट्रांजिट वाहन चालक को 5000 / - की सहायता प्रदान करने का प्रस्ताव दिया है। इस लाभ के लिए आवेदन करने वाले ड्राइवर 13 अप्रैल से 27 अप्रैल 2020 तक दिल्ली परिवहन विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से खुद को पंजीकृत कर सकते हैं और आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं।
Under this proposal all the owners of public services vehicles (having valid proof) i.e. auto rikshaws, taxis, phatphat sewa, e-rikshaws, maxi cab etc will be covered. The amount of Rs.5000/- will be transferred to the aadhaar linked bank accounts of the beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Applicants need not to visit physically any government office to avail the benefit. Application process is completely online.
You can check all the important aspects of this corona relief in this post. Scroll down and get details on application and registration process, eligibility conditions, documents, important dates, etc.
Delhi Driver Financial Assistance- An Overview
|Delhi Driver Yojana
|NCT of Delhi
|Transport Department, Government of NCT of Delhi
|Announcement of scheme
|2nd April 2020
|Commencement of registration
|13th April 2020
|Last date of registration
|27th April 2020
|Official website of Transport department
Key features of Delhi Driver Yojana
- This is one-time financial assistance scheme for the drivers of the state.
- Registration will start from 13th April and will end on 27th April 2020.
- Application will be submitted only in online mode.
- Application link is available on the official website of Transport Department and will be activated between the scheduled period.
- PSV badge number and driving license are must.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Applications must be submitted only between the specified period. After the due date, application link will be inactivated and no further registration will be possible.
- Only the drivers of NCT of Delhi will be eligible for this benefit.
Who are eligible for the relief?
Only eligible individuals can submit the application for getting the benefit under this yojana. You can check the eligibility details given as under-
- Beneficiary of this benefit will include all the owners of public transit passenger vehicles viz. Auto Rikshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa etc.
- All the applicant drivers must be holding their valid driver’s licence and PSV Badge.
- The assistance will be given to all the PSV Badge holders who have been issued these badges till 23rd March 2020 when the lockdown was started.
- In case the DL of any driver has been expired on or after 1st February 2020, they are also eligible and can apply for the benefit.
Along with the application, drivers have to submit all the required documents on the basis of which applications will be considered and accepted. Applicants have to provide following details in the application form-
PSV badge number, mobile number, DL number, gender, date of birth, Aadhaar number etc.
The documents that an applicant is required to submit include- Driving Licence, Aadhaar card and valid Driving Licence.
How to register for Delhi Driver Yojana?
Application for this assistance can be filled only through the online mode. The application link is currently available on the official portal of the concerned department but will be activated on 13th April 2020. After the activation of link, drivers can apply and avail the benefit.
If you are also a public service vehicle driver of NCT of Delhi and wish to apply, you can check the step-by-step process given below to submit the application-
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Delhi Transport Department i.e. http://transport.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on the application link given on the homepage of the website.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page. On this page you have to read the instructions provided and click on “Click Here” link.
- Now, enter the mandatory details viz. Driving licence number and PSV Badge number in the space provided. Click on submit button.
- Follow all the instructions as provided and complete the registration process.
- After the application process and completion of verification, assistance will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
For any assistance related to Delhi Driver Yojana you can contact at the
Helpline numbers i.e. 01123930763 and 011-23970290 between 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Except Sundays till 27th April 2020)
We hope the information provided in this post is beneficial. For any query related to Delhi Driver Yojana, you can share your doubts in the comments section share below. Answers to the queries will be given as soon as possible by our team.